Monday, October 27, 2014

Meet Me: Abby

        

I'm Abby, a college student from the bluegrass state. I love music, adventuring, weddings (duh.), and cinematography. I've tried starting a blog multiple times in my life and this time, I'm doing it with one of my best friends! So excited for what's to come!

>>------------------------------------> Seven Facts About Me <------------------------------------<<


  1. I live for American History (why else should I live). Reading books about George Washington is my favorite pastime, sometimes.
  2. I really like Oatmeal cookies
  3. I can lick my nose 
  4. I wanted to be a country music singer when I was little (That dream will never die)
  5. Wool is my favorite material
  6. When I visited Paris, a waiter at a cafe gave me his number on the receipt. I still have that receipt. 
  7. Some would I say I look like Kristen Stewart. I'd like to think otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment