Monday, October 27, 2014

Meet Me: Madeline


I'm Madeline! My loves are music and writing. I'm a student falling in love with the beautiful land of Kentucky and finding joy from the little things in life. This is my first attempt at blogging, something Abby and I have been wanting to do together for a long time. I'm so excited to finally be giving it a go!

>>------------------------------------> Seven Facts About Me <------------------------------------<<

  1. I love puns. I will never not appreciate a good pun.
  2. I grew up in Denver, Colorado. I miss it a lot.
  3. My spirit animal is a deer. Also my favorite animal.
  4. I work at Anthropologie.
  5. I was baptized in a hotel bathtub in Missouri when I was 14. Random yet beautiful point in my life.
  6. Breakfast food is the best food.
  7. I am an aspiring floral arranger. Owning my own flower shop is my life dream.
  8. (oops) I am a firm believer that Abby looks like Kristen Stewart.






No comments:

Post a Comment